Santa Barbara DUI Attorney
Who is Darryl Genis?
- Specialist Member California DUI Attorney's Association
- Member National College for DUI Defense
- Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor (NHTSA / IACP)
- Owner and operator of all breath machines used in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo and Ventura Counties (Draeger 7410, Alco-sensor Mark IV, and Intoxylizer 5000.
- I earned my Business and English Degrees from Loyola Marymount University in 1978 and my law degree from the Southwestern University School of Law (Juris Doctor) in May of 1980. I was admitted to the bar in California in November of 1980, and have been a member in good standing ever since.
I have been focused on DUI defense the entire time; helping people save their licensees and their freedom in California I am admitted to practice before both California Courts and the Federal Courts and I am a member of the California State Bar Association.
I am ready to fight your case with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative evidence, photographs, defense witness testimony, videos, defense experts, and, in certain instances, your testimony. Essential cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses, including the arresting officer and the state’s criminalist will always be accomplished, Clients come from all over California and from other states to retain my services.
I focus on cases in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Ventura, counties (previously I handled cases in Los Angeles, Orange Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties and may still be able to help people in these courts.): Oxnard, Ventura, Ojai, Simi Valley, Carpinteria, Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Hope Ranch, Ilsa Vista, Goleta, Gaviota, Hollister Ranch, Buelton, Solvang, Lompoc, Vandengerg, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Los Osos, Orcutt, Los Almos, Nipomo, Santa Maria, Santa Paula, Paso Robles, Grover Beach, Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo.
If having your license and your freedom play a large part in your life, call (805) 966-0812 now for your appointment, or contact me by e-mail to: email@example.com